Microsoft Community Summit NA 2021: Pacejet Shipping Software for Microsoft
Join us at Microsoft Community Summit NA 2021 to experience the most complete enterprise shipping solution for Microsoft Dynamics ERPs. Learn how Pacejet’s native integration helps manage all your shipping processes in the cloud and delivers advanced Microsoft shipping software directly in your ERP. Keep reading to find out where we’ll be and how you can connect with us while in Houston.
Visit Us at Microsoft Community Summit
Are you attending Microsoft Community Summit in October? Visit us at booth #1701 to learn all about Pacejet’s Microsoft Dynamics’ shipping integration. We will be demoing the solution, handing out swag, and giving away a Microsoft Surface during the event. Scan your badge at our booth to enter the giveaway.
Microsoft Shipping Software
Do you want to streamline shipping processes within your Microsoft ERP? Leverage Pacejet for a complete multi-carrier shipping solution designed for companies that use Microsoft Dynamics. Once installed, you can complete every part of your shipping and fulfillment process without leaving your ERP.
Pacejet’s real-time carrier connections, shipping automation, and optimized workflows deliver better parcel, LTL, and 3PL efficiencies for more effective packing, shipping, and tracking. The Pacejet platform’s user-friendly interface lets you view all available carriers on one screen and shop by rates, transit times, and delivery dates. That makes it easy to find the best option, saving you both time and money.
Get the right shipment, to the right place, with less hassle, and a lower cost than ever before using Pacejet’s rate shopping:
- 1,000+ Carrier Options: Shipping services for parcel, freight, and 3PLs in real-time
- Innovative Carriers: Integrations with Amazon, UPS, regional networks, and more
- Native Integration: Real-time connections via our RESTful API, embedded in Microsoft Dynamics
- Rate Shopping: Shop carrier quotes to find the best rates, transit times, etc.
- Rate, Pack, Ship, and Track: Scan or drag-and-drop functionality to fit your specific automation requirements
- Cloud-Based: Modern, easy-to-use software that has no installation required
- Comprehensive Analytics: Robust reporting on shipments, savings, carriers, and more